We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
This data protection declaration shall clarify which data we collect and for what purpose we use them. It also explains how this is done and to which intention. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties cannot be guaranteed.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data and how to contact us if you have any questions?
Verantwortlicher im Sinne der gesetzlichen Bestimmungen zum Datenschutz (z. B. DSGVO) für die Verarbeitung der personenbezogenen Daten ist:
AQUILA Consulting GmbH
2. How do we collect your data?
Your data is collected when you visit the website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system, or time of the page visit). This data is automatically collected as soon as you enter our website. Part of the data is collected to ensure that the website is provided without errors. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior. In addition, your data is collected when you provide it to us. Your personal data will be used and stored for the fulfilment of the contract with you or the implementation of the contractual or pre-contractual measures you have requested (e.g. preparation of an offer, answering a contact enquiry), as well as for our own advertising purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
– on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO in the economic and effective operation of our business operations,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO and
– this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. Data processing for the purpose of contract initiation and processing (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO)
The processing of collected data is necessary for the contract initiation, execution, and invoicing. The following types of personal data are processed within the scope of project processing: Name of the customer, address data, telephone number, e-mail address for the preparation of the contractually agreed services, sending of invoices, reminders if necessary, handling of payment, communication with the customer, complaint management. The personal data are processed for the following purposes on the following legal basis:
– Fulfilment (including invoicing) of the contract (and implementation of pre-contractual measures at your request) based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO
– direct advertising based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or your consent and based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO and
– Compliance with legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO)
– Compliance with the legal archiving and retention obligations (e.g. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO) based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO
5. Is the personal data disclosed to other parties?
Within our company, those departments will be given access to the data they need to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes. This also applies to service providers and vicarious agents employed by us. Personal data will only be transferred by us to third parties if this is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes or if you have given your prior consent. Recipients of personal data can be, for example financial and tax authorities, commercial credit insurance (EulerHermes), collection service providers, insurance companies, banks and credit institutions (payment processing), planning partners, commercial agents, auditors, internet service providers (e.g. Google) and internet agencies, lawyers and auditors. The legal basis for these transmissions is Article 6(1)(b) and Article 6(1)(f) of the Basic Data Protection Regulation. Transmissions on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the DSGVO may only take place to the extent that this is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the site operators or third parties and does not outweigh the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, which require the protection of personal data.
6. Deletion of data
Your personal data will be stored for the above-mentioned purposes. Your data will be processed for the first time from the moment of collection if you or a third party provides it to us. Your/their personal data will be deleted when the contractual relationship with you/the customer is terminated or the joint project is finished, all mutual claims have been fulfilled and there are no other legal storage obligations or legal justification reasons for the storage. This refers to the storage obligations from the German Commercial Code (HGB) and the German Fiscal Code (AO). This means that your personal data will be deleted at the latest when the statutory storage obligations expire, usually 10 years after the end of the contract. Physical documents relating to the projects are destroyed within the same periods.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, execution or defense of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO.
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
– in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke the consent you have given us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future and
– to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the supervisory authority of our head office.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You can revoke the consent you have given us at any time or object to data processing. The easiest way to do this is to prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting „Do not accept cookies“ in your browser settings. However, in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent.
10. Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
– Browser type and browser version
– Operating system used
– Referrer URL
– Host name of the accessing computer
– Time of the server request
– IP address
This data is not consolidated with other data sources.
11. Plugins, tools and other third-party services
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube page operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit one of our sites equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have
visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
This site uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we have indicated on the website. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of December 2019. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official
requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out by you at any time on the website under HTTP://WWW.AQUILA-CONSULTING.DE/DATA PROTECTION/STATEMENT/. To contact our data protection officer please write to: DATENSCHUTZ@AQUILA-CONSULTING.DE